December 1, 2005
Wonderful Journeys was the last 18th Hi-5 Australia VHS and the next DVD in December 1, 2005, released by Roadshow Entertainment. And released in UK by Universal Pictures Home Entertainment.
- The Hi-5 band go on a paddling competition.
- Some Kind Of Wonderful
- KATHLEEN visits the museum and Jup Jup hides inside her backpack.
- CHARLI walks around the alphabet city.
- TIM finds a little spider (Kathleen) weaving and playing her spiderweb like strings and he goes to talk to her.
- KELLIE and Chats go on a nest quest through the African jungle.
- CHARLI does a monkey dance.
- NATHAN becomes a tugboat.
- CHARLI and Kathleen have a tugging competition.
- SHARING STORIES: Charli tells us a story about a king (Tim) who feels lonely until a jester (Nathan) grants him the wish of being part of a group, so he meets two queens (Kathleen and Kellie).
- Come Around To My Place
- KELLIE's wonderful place is her bed and she imagines travel to the Northern Territory along with Chats.
- NATHAN builds an observatory and looks at the stars through two telescopes.
- KATHLEEN looks for a wonderful place in the world to visit.
- TIM watches at his snow domes and imagines being at the North Pole.
- CHARLI pretends to be a snowflake and a raindrop.
- SHARING STORIES: Kellie tells us a story about a girl (Charli) who gets a pair of jet powered rocket boots, so she can visit her friend from the North Pole (Tim) and her friends from the tropical jungle (Kathleen and Nathan).
- Rainbow 'Round The World
- The Hi-5 band sings Some Kind Of Wonderful with kids around.