July 4, 2007
- Tim Harding as Jup Jup
- Erin Marshall as Chatterbox (Since 2005 - Early 2006)
- Noni McCallum as Chatterbox (Since 2007 - Early 2008)
- The Hi-5 band does acrobatics.
- Pretending Day
- NATHAN turns his space into a circus and looks for his special act.
- KELLIE practices her balancing act and she becomes a tightrope walker.
- CHARLI does balancing.
- KATHLEEN practices a dance routine on some squares with foot shapes on them.
- Clown TIM and the other clowns (Charli, Kathleen and Kellie) try to sing the roly-poly upside-down song at time.
- Clown CHARLI clowns around.
- SHARING STORIES: Nathan tells us a story about grandma (Kellie) that decides to go to the circus school on her birthday along with her family (Tim, Kathleen and Charli).
- Are We There Yet?
- TIM goes on a holiday but he doesn't know where, so he takes a look into a suitcase that Nathan and Kellie packed and he finds an Irish penny whistle and an Indian pungi, so he imagines being there.
- CHARLI sings to a sock snake.
- KELLIE and Chats pretend to be steam train drivers.
- KATHLEEN visits Rome and Jup Jup hides inside her backpack.
- NATHAN drives with his caravan and the Hi-5 band is inside it.
- CHARLI pretends to be a grasshopper.
- SHARING STORIES: Kellie tells us a story about four bugs (Kathleen the beetle, Charli the ant, Tim the snail and Nathan the spider) that decide to set off and see the world, so they travel together facing the obstacles along the way.
- Hey What's Cooking?