November 7, 2007
Team Hi-5 is the 22nd Hi-5 Australia DVD in November 7, 2007 by Roadshow Entertainment.
- The Hi-5 band slides down a zipline and do different actions.
- Happy Today
- Chats talks in a basketball way and KELLIE learns the basketball language.
- SUN swings through the monkey bars.
- CHARLI pretends to be a monkey.
- TIM makes a sporty song and he adds it sporty sounds.
- CHARLI pretends to be a lifeguard.
- NATHAN pretends to go fishing.
- SHARING STORIES: Kellie tells us a story about three guinea pigs (Charli, Nathan and Tim) that live in a hutch and they do exercise everyday with a ramp, a step and a wheel, but one day a girl (Sun) that looks after them cleans up the hutch and she takes out the wheel, the ramp and the step for a while, so they find another way to get moving along with the girl.
- Brave And Strong
- Percussionist TIM plays all instruments by himself.
- CHARLI does her super active morning warm up.
- SUN goes on a snowboard adventure but Jup Jup changes the landscape.
- KELLIE looks for a jingle for Chats' super amazing health drink.
- Doctor CHARLI uses movement medicine.
- NATHAN turns his room into a sports ground.
- SHARING STORIES: Tim tells us a story about a meeting place where busy bugs (Charli the ant, Kellie the stink bug and Sun the spider) can relax, one day a butterfly (Nathan) arrives and asks them to be part of the club, but they don't want him to get into.
- Switching Around
- Karaoke songs