March 13, 2000 (VHS) and April 9, 2002 (DVD)
Star Dreaming is the third Hi-5 Australia video in 2000, released by Roadshow Entertainment. And DVD released on April 9, 2002.
Special Features on this DVDEdit
- Hi-5 Karaoke Songs
- Sharing Stories
- Songs of the Week
- Audio Commentary - Commentary by Helena Harris and Helen Martin
- Character Scene Select
- Previews - Videos are Playing Cool Five Alive, Snow Party Music Machine Animal Adventures, Summer Rainbows, Move Your Body and Cushion Kids: Meet The Kids.
- Available on CD and Cassette - 4 Hi-5 CDs are Jump and Jive with Hi-5, It's a Party, Boom Boom Beat and It's a Hi-5 Christmas.
- Dream On
- TIM travels to meet the silver stars and they sing together.
- CHARLI imagines how life would be on the silvery moon.
- KATHLEEN builds a rocket of tins.
- CHARLI pretends to be the moon bunny.
- NATHAN dresses up as a super hero.
- KELLIE and Chats look at the silver stars and talk about them.
- SHARING STORIES: Nathan tells us a story about three friends (Kellie, Tim and Kathleen) who travel by a flying carpet to cloud land (Charli's place).
- You And Me (tour version)
- TIM makes sun, moon and shooting stars music.
- CHARLI catches shooting stars.
- KATHLEEN makes a picture of the world with different colours, from the grass to outer space.
- NATHAN pretends to travel to the moon.
- CHARLI pretends to be a star.
- KELLIE and Chats watch at stars and sing to them.
- SHARING STORIES: Nathan tells us a story about a turtle (Kathleen) afraid of darkness inside her shell, her friends (Kellie the duck, Tim the dog and Charli the bird) help her to overcome her fear.
- In A Different Place
- Night Time, Sleep Time
- During the credits, it shows the instrumental version of Night Time, Sleep Time instead of the Hi-5 Theme reprise.