November 1, 2006
Sharing Wishes is the 20th Hi-5 Australia DVD in November 1, 2006 by Roadshow Entertainment.
- The Hi-5 band welcomes us and sings Night Time, Sleep Time
- Share Everything With You
- KELLIE and Chats imagine the starfish living up in the sky.
- CHARLI pretends to be a crane bird.
- TIM tells us about the people who had his guitar before he had it.
- KATHLEEN puts a wishing well in the garden and she wishes to meet her hideaway friend (Jup Jup).
- NATHAN rolls out his swag in the shade of a tree and by a billabong.
- CHARLI shows us a baby wombat.
- SHARING STORIES: Kellie tells us a story about three children (Charli, Tim and Nathan) that attend to a magic school, the teacher (Kathleen) puts on a magic show and the children try their first magic tricks.
- Grandpa frog TIM sings to three little frogs (Nathan, Kellie and Kathleen) to make them sleep.
- CHARLI gets a bed ready for a lion toy.
- KELLIE and Chats look at the stars at night and watch the constellations they make.
- NATHAN makes a giant dreamcatcher.
- KATHLEEN rides a bubble to Bubble land.
- CHARLI pretends to be a lotus flower.
- SHARING STORIES: Nathan tells us a story about a forgetful fairy (Kathleen) who has to light the fairy lights in the forest, her friends (Tim the pixie, Charli the butterfly and Kellie the troll) help her every evening and this time the fairy lost her magic torch and another thing she can't remember.
- Wish Upon A Star
- Night Time, Sleep Time (Credits)