November 6, 2000
- Robot Number 1
- KELLIE surprises Chats with herself inside a music box.
- CHARLI pretends to be a ballerina in a music box.
- TIM, Kellie and Nathan find sounds in a roller coaster ride.
- CHARLI pretends to go on a roller coaster and on a merry-go-round.
- KATHLEEN plays with traffic lights but Jup Jup takes away its colours.
- CHARLI checks out the traffic lights before crossing the street.
- NATHAN's tractor doesn't work and he sees if the the engine is the problem.
- CHARLI pretends to be a tractor engine.
- SHARING STORIES: Nathan tells us a story about a little but strong crane (Tim), and Charli doesn't believe that he can help on building until an elephant (Kathleen) from Kellie's circus get stuck in a wheelbarrow.
- Mirror Mirror
- TIM plays a mbira and teaches the Hi-5 band how to say hello (Sawubona) and goodbye (Hamba kahle, sala kahle) in Swazi.
- CHARLI sings in a Swazi way.
- KATHLEEN learns to play the piano accordion.
- CHARLI and Kathleen practice the legs slapping dance.
- KELLIE plays Funky Reggae Music using a steel drum.
- CHARLI dances the Funky Reggae Music.
- NATHAN finds a music machine with a heart shape, tap shoes and an electric guitar.
- CHARLI does the tap dance.
- SHARING STORIES: Kathleen tells us a story about a boy (Nathan) who loves to sing in the bath, his brother (Tim) asks him to sing along with his band, where Charli and Kellie are in, but Nathan just sings awful on stage.
- Feel The Beat
Special Features on this DVD
- Hi-5 Karaoke Songs.
- Sharing Stories.
- Songs of the week.
- Audio Commentary - Commentary by Helena Harris and Helen Martin.
- Character Scene Select.
- Previews - Video previews are Playing Cool Five Alive, Snow Party Star Dreaming, Animal Adventures, Summer Rainbows, Move Your Body and Cushion Kids: Meet The Kids.
- Available on CD and Cassette - 4 Hi-5 CDs are Jump and Jive with Hi-5, It's a Party, Boom Boom Beat and It's a Hi-5 Christmas.