June 26, 2007
Making Music is the sixth Hi-5 USA DVD, released in 2007 by Well Go USA Inc.
Hi-5 American CastEdit
- Making Music
- DJ CURTIS makes music for the Hi-5 band.
- KARLA dances disco.
- JENN skips the rope while Chats sings a song that has a surprise in it.
- KARLA plays a jumping, hopping and skipping game.
- KIMEE does different hat dances.
- SHAUN becomes Super Active and shows his whole costume.
- KARLA dances tap.
- SHARING STORIES: Jenn tells us a story about a girl (Karla) who gets a pair of jet powered rocket boots, so she can visit her friend from Alaska (Curtis) and her friends from the tropical jungle (Kimee and Shaun).
- Robot Number 1
- Busy bee CURTIS finds fresh flowers and full of pollen and tells the others bees (the Hi-5 band) how to get there.
- JENN shows Chats a marionette and then she pretends to be one.
- SHAUN and the Hi-5 band practice synchronized swimming.
- KIMEE decides a circus trick to perform.
- Stumble and Bumble (KARLA and Curtis) clown around.
- SHARING STORIES: Shaun tells us a story about three dazzling ducks (Kimee, Karla and Jenn) that want a new dancer to join them and they put on an audition, but they get surprised when a disco cat (Curtis) arrives instead of a duck.
- Feel The Beat