August 13, 2003
Hi-Energy was the Hi-5 Australia VHS and DVD, released in 2003 by Roadshow Entertainment in Australia. And released in 2005 by Universal Pictures Home Entertainment in UK. This DVD and VCD released by Viva Video Inc. in Philippines. And this VCD released by Poh Kim Video Pte LTD in Hong Kong.
- Music Machine
- Star Dreaming
- Playing Cool
- Five Alive!
- Animal Adventures
- Let's Celebrate!
- Magical Treasures
- Move Your Body
- Summer Rainbows
- Surfing Safari
- The Hi-5 band has fun playing in a pool.
- KELLIE can do the cancan, the twist, the cha cha and lots of different dances.
- NATHAN, Kathleen, Tim and Kellie practice the bush dance in a square.
- CHARLI feels full of energy.
- TIM likes the funky punky music but he doesn't know that his friends like it too.
- Charli gave KATHLEEN some instructions for a dance she is going to show to Kellie but Jup Jup hides them.
- CHARLI plays musical statues.
- SHARING STORIES: Tim tells us a story about two cows (Kathleen and Kellie) that just chew and moo all day long, until a calf (Nathan) tells them about a new cow (Charli) that's got new moves and groove.
- One Step Forward
- KELLIE makes a tricky skipping rope game.
- TIM hears a rhythm and imagines being at Rhythm City, where everyone do everything at the same rhythm.
- CHARLI dances flamenco.
- KATHLEEN makes an obstacle course indoors, but Jup Jup destroys it and she must make it outside.
- CHARLI pretends to be a dancing dinosaur.
- NATHAN collects some tins for a crash-bang knocked-down game.
- SHARING STORIES: Kellie tells us a story about the Forgetful family, once they went to the beach, Mr. and Mrs. Forgetful (Nathan and Charli) unpack everything and they get proud because they didn't forget anything, but their children (Tim and Kathleen) just want go swimming.
- Move It
- The Hi-5 band says goodbye.