The review of the sets of all Hi-5 versions.
Hi-5 Series Set (1999-2011)Edit
The studio was in TCN-9 Sydney.
Song Of The WeekEdit
- 1999-2000 At the start of the TV show, the set was in blue walls and poles, with a giant white hand with multicolor hands in it. In 2000, the cheering of the audience has changed.
- 2001-2004 In 2001, the Hi-5 set changed. It featured a large Hi-5 logo on the stage inside a yellow circle. Three large blocks were piled on each side.
- 2005-2008 The set was changed again. Now it has a large hi-5 logo inside a bigger circle with colourful patterns. Three large blocks were also put but the design was different.
- 2009-2011 The set stayed the same except for in each song there are brand new backgrounds that were not used with the original cast. Also, the cheering of the audience has changed and you hear the cast cheering along with the children.
- 1999-2000 At the Sharing Stories Segment, the set was similar to the Song Of The Week stage. In 2000, the circle was a bit different without a white large hand, it only contained multicolor hands.
- 2001-2005 In 2001, the Hi-5 set changed. It was similar to the Song Of The Week stage but there was a yellow circle with red outline on the stage.
- 2006 The set stayed the same except there were new colors on the poles and a blue circle instead of yellow.
- 2007-2009 The set stayed the same except the circle was yellow with a purple outline.
- 2010-2011 The set was changed again. Instead of poles, it is a green door and window.
Puzzles And PatternsEdit
- 1999 At the segment, the set was a semi-circle with a white background, a red roof, a bar (for some episodes) and green hands and cabinets.
- 2000 The set stayed the same except there was a colored background, a pink roof, and a multicolored cabinets and hands.
- 2001-2005 In 2001, the set changed. It featured a big blue window, a bar (for some episodes),and multicolored cabinets.
- 2006-2008 The set stayed the same except the blue doors are color orange.
- 2009 The set changed again. It featured a bar (for some episodes),and multicolored cabinets. It also has a garden.
- 2010-2011 The set stayed the same except there is a pink window at the back.
- 1999-2000 At the segment, the set was similar to the stage except there are no poles.
- 2001-2008 In 2001, the set changed. It featured large blocks.
- 2009-2011 The set stayed the same except there are more props (for some episodes), and the design of the blocks is different.
- 1999-2001 At the segment, it featured large balls and balloons at the back. In 2000, the balloons was only used at the back.
- 2002-2006 In 2002, the set changed. It featured a large decoration at the back.
- 2007-2008 The set changed again. It featured a blue decoration with yellow circles lighted at the back.
- 2009-2011 The set stayed the same except the circles won't light anymore.
- 1999-2000 At the segment, it featured a green staff with yellow notes at the back.
- 2001-2006 In 2001, the set changed. It featured a blue staff with large blue musical notes at the back.
- 2007-2011 The set changed again. It featured multicolored blocks and a multicolored staff with multicolored musical notes at the back. It also has instruments at the side.
Shapes In SpaceEdit
- 1999 At the start of the segment, it featured green shapes and a unicorn puzzle at the side.
- 2000 The set stayed the same except the puzzle is multicolored and there is a large decoration at the back.
- 2001-2004 The set stayed the same except the shapes are multicolored.
- 2005 The set stayed the same except instead of the puzzle, it was multicolored squares and rectangles. The large decoration was not there.
- 2006-2008 The set stayed the same except there is a large decoration at the back.
- 2009-2011 The set stayed the same except the color of the shapes are lighter. The large decoration was not there.
Hi-5 House set (2013-)Edit
Probably the new series will have newness on set, due to change of recording location (Australia to Singapore). The studio is in Oak3 Films.
- Stage in street (2013-) The set contains an entitled theme "street", the yellow stage is drawn with colored hands and the Hi-5 House logo in the center. But this stage is not as in the earlier Hi-5 series, because this gained new format. The central part is covered by colored boxes with illuminations. The some of the pieces were previously used on the set of the Sharing Stories (set in Series 12 and Series 13, when it was filmed in Australia). At the bottom, there are colored fences above a fence.
- Backyard (2013-)
- Kitchen (2013-)
- The Chatterbox, Library (2013-)
- Word in Bedroom (2013-) The place is now a quarter highlighted (perhaps eventually). The place is full of stars, includes a huge window in a pink wall and white floor, there is a round door, whose contour rainbow. Chats are in a box of hearts, that sits on top of the green cabinet three drawers highlighted in hot pink. There is a bed to sleep beside.
- Making in music room (2013-) The set has light walls in the background with musical notes more colorful than the last. There are 7 drawers colored representing the rainbow, there is also an armchair round. There lime and red lines above the ground to back.
- Shapes in Room (2013-) A yellow background, with colored lines and various geometric shapes and hands (allusion to the Hi-5 logo), there is a black LED (do not know if it's a TV) and a triangle with square inside the circle in white background. The floor is covered with circles.