Nature is the first episode from Hi-5 Series 7.
- KATHLEEN paints a picture of the summery ocean, when suddenly the wind starts to blow.
- CHARLI pretends to be the waves.
- KELLIE paint a picture of Uluru with Chats in front, but the sky doesn't stop changing its colour.
- CHARLI draws a circle and turns it into different things.
- TIM goes sailing and fishing while he listens to the sounds of the sea.
- CHARLI wants to catch a big fish.
- NATHAN shows how the trees change through the seasons.
- CHARLI rakes up the autumn leaves.
- SHARING STORIES: Nathan tells us a story about three sisters (Charli, Kellie and Kathleen) who love to look at the moon (Tim) from their bedroom at night, they notice the moon changes its shape and they want it to visit them.
- Uluru, also known as Ayers Rock, is a large sandstone rock formation in the southern part of the Northern Territory in central Australia. 
- This is the first episode that Charli was credited as "Charli Delaney".