Games and sport is the eleventh episode from Hi-5 Series 7.
- Kathleen and Kellie contest on NATHAN's TV show: What's that action?.
- KATHLEEN practices a taekwondo pattern and Jup Jup changes the speed of the song.
- CHARLI does stretchy elastic exercises.
- TIM and Nathan play a singing and moving game, the winner will get the last muffin.
- CHARLI and the Hi-5 band do some actions and then they try to remember them together.
- KELLIE and Chats make their own flag semaphore signs, then Chats pretends to be a lighthouse and Kellie a ship.
- CHARLI uses a pair of mitts to communicate.
- SHARING STORIES: Kellie tells us a story about four friends (Tim, Nathan, Charli and Kathleen) that want to be in a toboggan team, and they look for the perfect place for each one on the toboggan.
- Taekwondo is a Korean martial art, characterized by its emphasis on head-height kicks, jumping and spinning kicks, and fast kicking techniques.