Travelling is the fortieth episode from Hi-5 Series 5.
- NATHAN travels around the Australian rainforest and desert.
- CHARLI pretends to drive a car.
- TIM brought a gamelan from Bali.
- CHARLI dances like a Balinese person.
- KATHLEEN sails a boat but she forgot her lunch.
- CHARLI has a sailor life.
- KELLIE and Chats meet animals from the North Pole.
- CHARLI dresses up with warm clothes.
- SHARING STORIES: Kellie tells us a story about a girl (Kathleen) who gets bored on a rainy day, so his friend (Nathan) takes her to topsy-turvy land (Tim's place) and bouncy land (Charli's place).
- Australia is a country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania and numerous smaller islands.
- Gamelan is the traditional ensemble music of Java and Bali in Indonesia.
- Bali is an island and province of Indonesia
- The North Pole, also known as the Geographic North Pole or Terrestrial North Pole, is defined as the point in the Northern Hemisphere where the Earth's axis of rotation meets its surface.