Get fit is the thirty-ninth episode from Hi-5 Series 5.
- KATHLEEN visits London and Jup Jup hides inside her backpack.
- CHARLI pretends to ride a bike in Paris.
- Chats blows a whistle to indicate KELLIE which exercise to do.
- CHARLI jogs and runs.
- TIM celebrates fitness day along with a chicken (Kellie), a horse (Kathleen) and an elephant (Nathan).
- CHARLI dances because dancing is exercise.
- NATHAN does the exercises that the cards tell him.
- CHARLI lifts cans to build up her muscles.
- SHARING STORIES: Charli tells us a story about a doctor (Tim) who attends a leaping patient (Nathan), a wobbling patient (Kathleen) and a hopping and croaking patient (Kellie).
- London is the capital and most populous city of England and the United Kingdom
- Paris is the capital and most populous city of France.