Family fun is the thirty-eighth episode from Hi-5 Series 5.
- NATHAN checks his holiday photo album.
- CHARLI jumps over the skipping rope.
- KELLIE makes a peg family and then she pretends to be a peg person along with Chats.
- CHARLI hangs clothes on a clothes horse.
- TIM and his Hi-5 family find musical instruments in the beach.
- CHARLI rubs some sunscreen on her body.
- KATHLEEN packs camping stuff for her family holidays.
- CHARLI rolls up her swag.
- SHARING STORIES: Tim tells us about a story about a rock family (Kellie the grandma, and Nathan, Charli and Kathleen her grandchildren) that has the first holiday together.
- During Sharing Stories, everyone (except Tim) wore the hats from Move Your Body but in the USA version, which was recorded in the same year.