A time for me is the thirty-seventh episode from Hi-5 Series 5.
- NATHAN has been invited on a surprise holiday and he packs everything he needs.
- CHARLI gets ready for bedtime.
- TIM built a cubby house to practice playing bagpipes.
- CHARLI plays a Scottish drum while she dances.
- KELLIE tries to have a quiet time by imagining flying through the clouds.
- CHARLI had some friends over and she needs a little rest.
- KATHLEEN does yoga exercises.
- CHARLI pretends to be a dancing lion that tries to make a louder roar.
- SHARING STORIES: Nathan tells us a story about a cat (Tim) who has the whole day for himself because his owner (Charli) goes out, so he decides to spend the time sleping but his cat friend (Kellie) arrives to be with him.
- Scotland is a country that is part of the United Kingdom and covers the northern third of the island of Great Britain.
- Bagpipes are a wind instrument using enclosed reeds fed from a constant reservoir of air in the form of a bag.
- Yoga is a group of physical, mental, and spiritual practices or disciplines which originated in ancient India.