Sports is the thirty-sixth episode from Hi-5 Series 5.
- NATHAN tries to be an iron man, he swims, runs and paddles.
- CHARLI pretends to paddle and row.
- KELLIE and Chats make a cheer for the Teddy Bear team.
- CHARLI cheers for Teddy Bears.
- TIM, Kellie, Kathleen and Nathan get ready for the gum boot throwing competition.
- CHARLI has her own sock throwing competition.
- KATHLEEN goes down a mountain by a toboggan, snowboard and skis.
- CHARLI does figure skating.
- SHARING STORIES: Kathleen tells us a story about a funky hippo (Nathan) who helps Charli the monkey and Kellie the lizard to overcome the fear to sports day by dancing the hippo warm up song, but then he gets scared when Tim the lion calls him for the hippo hop and he isn't ready.
- This is the first episode in which Chats wears her first colourful hat.