Getting ready is the thirty-fifth episode from Hi-5 Series 5.
- NATHAN, Tim, Kathleen and Kellie travel by different vehicles to arrive at job.
- CHARLI moves along in different ways without walking.
- KATHLEEN practices to get ready before the timer gets to ten.
- CHARLI pretends to be a firefighter getting ready for action.
- TIM sets his making music shop.
- CHARLI pretends to be at the gym.
- Chats starts her sandwich shop and KELLIE tells her the orders on the tin can telephone.
- CHARLI has breaktime and she stretches.
- SHARING STORIES: Kathleen tells us a story about a girl (Charli) who goes working with her dad (Tim) for the first time, and she meets a sleepy wombat (Nathan) and a noisy cockatoo (Kellie), so the wombat runs away to find any quiet place and gets lost.