Around the world is the second episode from Hi-5 Series 5.
- NATHAN and Tim dress up and dance to celebrate the first day of spring in England.
- CHARLI, Kathleen and Kellie do a ribbon dance to welcome spring.
- KATHLEEN makes a flower garland for an Indian cow.
- CHARLI says Hawaiian words.
- TIM plays a drum for the lucky dragon festival, and he helps Kathleen and Kellie to overcome their fear to drums and cymbals.
- CHARLI pretends to be part of the carnival.
- KELLIE and Chats build a Thai rocket.
- CHARLI pretends to be a raindrop.
- SHARING STORIES: Kathleen tells us a story about a girl (Charli) who loves dancing samba, and she is about to go to a party along with her friends (Nathan and Kellie), and they get worried because Charli doesn't make her own costume.
- England is a country that is part of the United Kingdom.
- India, officially the Republic of India is a country in South Asia.
- Hawaii is the 50th and most recent state of the United States of America, it is the only U.S. state located in Oceania and the only one composed entirely of islands.
- Thailand, officially the Kingdom of Thailand, formerly known as Siam, is a country at the centre of the Indochinese peninsula in Southeast Asia.