I love to go is the twenty-fifth episode from Hi-5 Series 5.
- KATHLEEN goes on a surfing safari but Jup Jup takes away the waves.
- CHARLI goes surfing.
- KELLIE and Chats imagine a Snowy Beach Island where they go on holiday.
- CHARLI wants to go bush on her next holiday.
- TIM remembers an old dusty room full of old stuff.
- CHARLI and Tim practice the waltzing.
- NATHAN goes camping to the Grand Canyon and tries to make a donkey come along.
- SHARING STORIES: Tim tells us a story about a hungry tortoise (Kellie) who gets excited when a possum (Nathan) tells her about a new veggie patch, she walks slowly, so kangaroo (Charli) and a rabbit (Kathleen) help her to find how to get faster.
- The Grand Canyon is a steep-sided canyon carved by the Colorado River in the U.S. state of Arizona in North America.