Food is the eighteenth episode from Hi-5 Series 5.
- Kellie the monkey takes away NATHAN's banana and he tries to open a coconut.
- CHARLI tires to open a container.
- KELLIE and Chats go shopping but they forget the list of food.
- CHARLI explains us how to make fairy bread.
- Kathleen is going to make a dinner from a place of the world and TIM is going to play music from that place.
- CHARLI and the Hi-5 band pretend to be spaghetti.
- KATHLEEN makes Italian pizza.
- CHARLI pretends to be pizza dough.
- SHARING STORIES: Kellie tells us a story about a boy (Tim) who loves spaghetti and he doesn't eat anything else, his parents (Charli and Nathan) and his dog (Kathleen) try to make him eat something different.
- During second Charli's segment, she wore Kathleen's tutu from Robot Number 1.
- Italy, officially the Italian Republic, is a unitary parliamentary republic in Europe.