About and around me is the forty-second episode from Hi-5 Series 4.
- TIM finds his own groove to dance jazz.
- CHARLI dances to jazz music.
- KATHLEEN looks at the little garden creatures and counts their legs.
- CHARLI becomes a butte-hopper-eetle.
- KELLIE makes a tiny soccer field and blows at the ball with a straw.
- CHARLI does moves that a dice tells her.
- NATHAN pretends to be a starfish.
- CHARLI explains what do the crabs do.
- SHARING STORIES: Nathan tells us a story about a young star (Kellie) who wants to get brighter, her friend (Charli) and her big sister (Kathleen) help her a little bit, but then Kellie goes where the keeper of the night sky (Tim) is.