Making a movie is the fortieth episode from Hi-5 Series 4.
Everyone gets a job for the Hi-5 movie:
- KELLIE and Chats write the script.
- CHARLI is the choreographer until Kellie tells her there won't be any dances in the movie anymore.
- KATHLEEN makes the props for the movie, including the costumes and a signpost.
- CHARLI acts like a signpost.
- TIM makes the sound effects and a song for the movie.
- CHARLI and the Hi-5 band do adventurer moves together.
- NATHAN gets the set ready.
- CHARLI acts like a sneaky, greedy adventurer.
- SHARING STORIES: For the Hi-5 movie, Chats tells us a story about two adventurers (Tim and Kellie) looking for a purple and pink singing platypus (Kathleen), and a greedy adventurer (Charli) tries to stop them because she wants a treasure, but a wombat (Nathan) leads them to the platypus creek.
- During Kellie's segment, she said her last name.
- No segments in this episode were repeated in Series 6.