Jobs is the thirty-ninth episode from Hi-5 Series 4.
- KATHLEEN and Kellie fix a broken chair.
- CHARLI paints a chair.
- NATHAN and Tim dress up like clowns to cheer at a party.
- CHARLI and Kellie dress up like clowns too.
- TIM and the Hi-5 band make rattles for a soccer match.
- CHARLI and Tim practice the Hi-5 cry (cheer).
- KELLIE uses tools to work in the garden.
- CHARLI tries to reach for a flower up high.
- SHARING STORIES: Nathan tells us a story about a school for statues, where a teacher (Tim) teaches his students (Kathleen, Kellie and Charli) how to keep still.
- Kathleen is the only member who was not dressed up as a clown.