Pictures is the thirty-fifth episode from Hi-5 Series 4.
- KELLIE gets a kete from her friend who lives in Aotearoa.
- CHARLI uses a poi to dance in a Maori way.
- TIM hears a rhythm and imagines being at Rhythm City, where everyone do everything at the same rhythm.
- CHARLI pretends to be a postie from Rhythm City.
- KATHLEEN follows a pattern to dance, but Jup Jup makes some pictures dissappear.
- CHARLI makes a rhythm with her body.
- NATHAN makes patterns using footprints and handprints.
- CHARLI makes patterns with her hands, just like a kaleidoscope.
- SHARING STORIES: Nathan tells us a story about four shoes (Kellie, Charli, Kathleen and Tim) that put on a show, Kellie is in charge, Charli does some juggling and Tim plays a guitar while Kathleen dances, but she is afraid of dancing in front of new shoes.
Kete are traditional baskets made and used by New Zealand's Maori people.
Aotearoa, originally used in reference to the North Island of New Zealand, is now the most widely known and accepted Maori name for the entire country.
Poi refers to both a style of performing art and the equipment used for engaging in poi performance.
The Maori are the indigenous Polynesian people of New Zealand.