Food is the thirtieth episode from Hi-5 Series 4.
- KELLIE makes energy biscuits, using sultanas to write a word.
- CHARLI ate a Kellie's biscuit and she feels full of energy.
- KATHLEEN pretends to be a rabbit collecting carrots and making a carrot drink.
- CHARLI pretends to be a rabbit eating and hopping.
- TIM makes music while he cooks because he is very hungry.
- CHARLI pretends to make porridge.
- NATHAN, Kellie, Tim and Kathleen play a guessing game about dancing like fruits and vegetables.
- CHARLI pretends to be a pumpkin and a celery.
- SHARING STORIES: Charli tells us a story about food from a grocery store, where they play their games every night, and this time three jellies (Nathan, Kathleen and Tim) play the jelly-wobble competition, while a piece of cheese (Kellie) is the judge.