Dancing and costumes is the twenty-fourth episode from Hi-5 Series 4.
- KELLIE and Chats dance samba and they join the carnival parade.
- CHARLI dances samba too.
- NATHAN dances like an emu and a kangaroo.
- CHARLI dances like a brolga.
- TIM plays a Chinese gong, then he dresses up like a Chinese person.
- CHARLI and the Hi-5 band are part of a dancing dragon.
- KATHLEEN sings You Can't See Me.
- KATHLEEN dance to Japanese, Hawaiian and Greek music while she wears costumes.
- CHARLI and Nathan dance to Greek music.
- SHARING STORIES: Nathan tells us a story about a handbag shop, somebody buys a school bag (Charli), another person buys a tartan carry all bag (Tim), and another one buys a fluffy handbag (Kathleen), so a shiny handbag (Kellie) stays alone.
- China, officially the People's Republic of China (PRC), is a sovereign state in East Asia.
- Japan is an island country in East Asia.
- Hawaii is the 50th and most recent state of the United States of America, it is the only U.S. state located in Oceania and the only one composed entirely of islands.
- Greece, officially the Hellenic Republic, also known since ancient times as Hellas, is a transcontinental country located in southeastern Europe.