Fruits and vegetables is the twenty-second episode from Hi-5 Series 4.
- NATHAN becomes a scarecrow to keep the birds away from his veggies.
- CHARLI pretends to be a scarecrow.
- KELLIE and Chats cook some pesto pasta.
- CHARLI touches and feels some veggies without seeing and she guesses them.
- KATHLEEN wants a fruit snack but Jup Jup changes the fruits.
- CHARLI sings about a fruit salad.
- TIM waters and sings to his plants to make them grow and then he can make a salad.
- CHARLI pretends to eat veggies.
- SHARING STORIES: Kathleen tells us a story about a boy (Tim) who plants a tomato seed, a plant (Kellie) starts to grow from the seed, but when Tim goes on a holiday, the sun (Charli) and a rain cloud (Nathan) look after the tomato plant.
- Pesto is a sauce originating in Genoa, the capital city of Liguria, Italy.