In a different way is the thirteenth episode from Hi-5 Series 4.
- NATHAN pretends to be the Shape-Shifting magician, and he makes different pictures using the same shapes.
- CHARLI makes shapes with her body stretching.
- The Hi-5 band leaves a big harp for TIM and he tries to discover how to play it.
- CHARLI does the slipper slide.
- KATHLEEN decorates a cake with strawberries and blueberries just like another one, but Jup Jup takes away the fruit and she finds another way to decorate the cake.
- CHARLI carries a piece of cake for Kathleen.
- KELLIE dropped a cake and gets angry, but she tries different ways to stop her anger.
- CHARLI shows what she does when she feels grumpy and happy.
- SHARING STORIES: Kellie tells us a story about a boy (Nathan) who loves his messy bedroom, and when his dad (Tim) asks him for tidy it up, he finds a funny way to do it along with his sister (Kathleen).