Trying something new is the eleventh episode from Hi-5 Series 4.
- NATHAN paints with his foot and dances with his hands.
- CHARLI paints with her feet.
- KATHLEEN practices the juggling.
- CHARLI practices bouncing a ball.
- KELLIE sings Wordplay.
- Chats reads a book on her own by first time with a little help from KELLIE.
- CHARLI crawls to the mall to buy a ball.
- TIM attends to the Hi-5 Marching Band trial but everyone has things to do, so he tries to do everything on his own.
- CHARLI pretends to play a drum kit and Kellie gives her a real one.
- SHARING STORIES: Tim tells us a story about a girl (Charli) who can't remember which is her left hand and which is her right one, her sister (Kathleen), her friend (Nathan) and her dancing teacher (Kellie) help her to get it.
- During Sharing Stories, Kathleen and Charli wore the same tutus from Robot Number 1.