April 7, 2004
Hi-5 Holiday was 14th Hi-5 Australia video and DVD in 2004, released by Roadshow Entertainment.
- Hi-5 Holiday Intro
- NATHAN checks his holiday photo album.
- CHARLI goes surfing.
- KELLIE and Chats imagine a Snowy Beach Island where they go on holiday.
- KATHLEEN goes down a mountain by a toboggan, snowboard and skis.
- TIM imagines being a racing car driver and a painter.
- CHARLI wants to go bush on her next holiday.
- SHARING STORIES: Kellie tells us a story about two children (Kathleen and Nathan) that build a billy car with a little help from their dog (Tim), and their mother (Charli) gives them a plane toy that makes the car fly up high.
- Underwater Discovery
- Deep sea diver KELLIE searches for a treasure and Chats asks a jellyfish where can they find it.
- NATHAN tries to be an iron man, he swims, runs and paddles.
- CHARLI imagines living in a colourful rainbow.
- KATHLEEN visits London and Jup Jup hides inside her backpack.
- CHARLI builds a bucket castle.
- TIM skydives while he hears the sound of the wind.
- SHARING STORIES: Tim tells us a story about a girl (Kellie) who loves to make people laugh, and she goes together with her friend (Charli) to a clown show, but one of the clowns (Kathleen) gets a cold and the other clown (Nathan) needs another one to keep the show on.
- Give Five
- The Hi-5 band races down a river and they say goodbye.