|Number||UK Series 1|
|Number of episodes:||40|
|Last episode:||Animal Feelings|
|Hi-5 UK on Cartoonito|
Chào Bé Yêu
Hi-5 (UK) is a British children's television program, that aired in 2008 on Cartoonito and CITV. It was based on the original Australian TV show of the same name and features an all-British cast, much like how the American version features an all American cast.
In Mid 2015, it was rumored that the series would return for a new season with a new cast taking over, set to start in late 2015, but this never came to be.
- Jenny Jones (favourite colour: pink)
- Chris Edgerley (favourite colour: blue)
- Cat Sandion (favourite colour: green)
- Luke Roberts (favourite colour: red)
- Emma Nowell (favourite colour: yellow)
The only Bitish season (Series 1) is 40 episodes, with 8 songs of the week:
At the start of the TV show, it featured three shapes at the back. The shapes are a diamond, a circle, and a triangle.
Educational segments of Hi-5 Edit
Each presenter hosts an education centric segment of the show. At times, they're assisted by their co-presenters to display social skills and group problem solving skills.
- Body Move Segment: Jenny Jones hosts the section body move encouraging body co-ordination skill development through dancing, hopping, jumping and stepping.
- Making Music Segment: Chris Edgerley hosts the musical segment looking at concepts such as beat, rhythm, pitch and melody using pianos, guitars, bells and other instruments to his aid.
- Puzzles And Patterns Segment: Cat Sandion presents a segment on logical thinking and mathematics looking at numbers, puzzles and mazes - this segment also features Jup-Jup, a puppet who is not seen by Cat, but constantly plays tricks on her.
- Shapes In Space Segment: Luke Roberts] presents a segment exploring shape, colour, texture and pattern using various kinds of learning aids including coloured boxes, balls and play-dough.
- Word Play Segment: Emma Nowell hosts the section word play looking at language and sounds with the help of her puppet friend Chatterbox ("Chats").
- Sharing Stories Segment: There is also a segment where all five presenters join together to present a story. This segment is to promote social skills and group problem solving.